NEBOSH Safety Simplified Certification
NEBOSH Safety Simplified is an introductory level OHS qualification designed NEBOSH, UK with leading HSE experts in the industry. This provides a better understanding of Occupational Health and Safety Management with real-time application knowledge to enhance the workplace HSE standards for all industrial backgrounds.
NEBOSH Safety Simplified Training involves the presence of Augmented Reality (AR) with an advanced methodology to portray the real-life world environment to deliver an invaluable, interactive, and forefront learning experience.
NEBOSH Safety Simplified Training covers the 5 elements such as,
- Element 1: Making the case for health and safety
- Element 2: Stopping incidents and ill-health before they happen
- Element 3: Stopping incidents from repeating themselves
- Element 4: Dealing with common workplace hazards
- Element 5: Keeping an eye on how things are going
- Provides comprehensive knowledge of workplace HSE management and its benefits
- Equips with adequate skills to identify and control the hazards as well as to prevent workplace accidents in an easygoing manner
- Assist to grasp the objective of the inspections and aim of the audits
- Empowers to plan and initiate the health and safety practices among the organizations
Who can study?
There are no specific criteria recommends for this course; anyone such as Managers, Supervisors, HSE aspirants/individuals who wish to obtain the HSE knowledge and to reinforce their career towards the health and safety field can pursue this qualification at any time of the academic year.
This course has no formal assessments; as part of the training, candidates are assessed by a multi-format test including risk assessment.